Monday, March 4, 2013

Advice

Have you ever noticed that a lot of people use and abuse the saying "life is too short?" I wonder how often people actually do something about it. When I think about the things I wish I could do, I admit I get scared.

Taking risks that could alter your life path is a crazy concept. If it is going to have a serious impact on your day to day life it can be scary. What the real question to ask is will the result be worth all the risk? The other question would be are you in a position to make the change?

You may not have an opportunity to take risks. The longer you wait the more responsibilities you take on. They will prohibit you from being as willing to make any dramatic changes. When you have built a life there is a lot at stake and people relying on you. That pressure is intense.

My point is you deserve to be happy and if you can do whatever it takes to make yourself happy right now you should do it. I really don't think people should wait any longer. I have faith in things working out. If you really want something that badly it could and should workout.

Determination is the most important key. If you want something you can make it happen. I'm so tired of watching people get their dreams crushed or beaten down. You have to keep your head up and keep moving forward. Anything is possible with hard work and commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment