Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Life at Thirty

It is a new year. Not just a new calendar year, but a new year of life. I know some people, mainly women, have a huge problem with the number 30. Why? It's just a number. When I woke up last Saturday nothing was different, except the years I had been alive. Well there was one thing that was different. I wanted a new challenge. I decided to write because it has always been a passion. I know I can't compare to my husband, who is a well respected journalist, but I want a chance to share my voice too. The purpose of this blog is to share life. If people find me interesting they will stick around. One of my close friends has been writing for some time now and I saw she wanted guest bloggers. I confessed that I always wanted to start a blog. She encouraged me to start one first before I submit something for her. So hopefully this is just the beginning. I hope you enjoy the different taste of living I have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment